Pages

September 28, 2014

WIP: Butterick 4443 Polka Dot Dress Day 2 & 3

このワンピース、あきらめるかも。

I might just abandon this pattern.
Butterick B4443
I have made 3 muslins so far. Originally cut a size 12, then the back gaping was too much so decided to cut size 8 and then do a FBA.

 I liked the fitting of the back but the front was not right at all, so went back to size 12 for the front and used size 8 for the back (I think).
Then lengthen 5/8", shorten at shoulder, took in the CB, I don't know how much at this point, front still gaped so pinched a bit, let out at waist, took in under bust, took in top of the princess seams for both front and back. I will have to fix neck line.

Fit is much better now. But I just don't know if I want to use this pattern. I feel like I should be properly making my own custom sloper if I have to go through all these fitting changes.

I have another princess seam dress pattern I could try. ...Hmmmm. I will have to sleep on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment