Pages

July 12, 2014

映画 TV Junkie

Watched TV Junkie.
★★★
The movie is made out of Inside Edition reporter Rick Kirkham's video diary from the 90's.
It was interesting because it's like watching a reality TV show but it's really real and not rehearsed or scripted, and the video was taken by Rick Kirkcham himself (or sometimes by his wife).

What kind of person videotapes this long period of time and talks about such personal issues like drug addiction? But to think of, I guess blogging is not so different, is it?

The movie kind of tells how drama queen he is. Not in a way that he exaggerate the situation, but how he is always almost acting in front of a camera. But I guess he is probably always like that that he does not even thinks himself acting in front of a camera or off camera for that matter.

The movie also tells how drug addicts think and act: says one thing, oh I'm going to clean up, I love my family so much, I know how bad using drugs can be blah blah blah, but in the end they still end up using drugs.

It wasn't too intellectually interesting or fascinating, but it wasn't bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment