Pages

July 6, 2014

Redoing Floor #4 Finished

台所の床完成。

Done with the kitchen.
Not just with the floor but I think we are done with the kitchen renovation for now.
Since the purchase of this house, we:
-bought a new fridge
-painted the walls (originally chocolate brown) and pantry door and door frame
-peeled off the vinyl and put new hardwood floor
-put better baseboards
-put new kick plates
-added shoe molding
-bought new micro & oven.

Of course we can put a new cabinet, granite counter top, and new sink/faucet in, but we will leave that for the next owner of this house (unless we end up staying in this house for another 10 years).

I am truly happy with how everything turned out especially when I think that we did it all ourselves.
Yeah, I know, I only helped the Man of the House do it for the most part. I will give him a pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment